Prep: 25 minutes • Bake: 1 hour 5 minutes • Serves: 6
1-1/2 cups thick rolled oats
1/2 cup shelled hemp hearts
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
3/4 cup honey
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup dried goji berries
1/4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
3 tablespoons acai juice
2 tablespoons honey
1-1/2 large bananas, sliced, tossed with lime juice
1 mango, diced
1/2 cup diced pineapple
1/2 pomegranate arils
1/2 cup roasted salted shelled pistachios
1. Prepare Granola: Preheat oven to 300°; line large rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. In medium bowl, toss steel-cut and thick rolled oats, hemp hearts, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt. In small bowl, stir honey, applesauce, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Stir honey mixture into oat mixture.
2. Spread oat mixture on prepared pan; bake 20 minutes. Stir oat mixture; bake 20 minutes. Stir oat mixture; bake 15 minutes. Stir in goji berries and crystallized ginger. Shape oat mixture into about a 12-inch square; bake 10 minutes longer.
3. Press down on granola with spatula; cool in pan on wire rack 2 hours. Break granola into clusters. Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.
4. Prepare Acai-Infused Yogurt: In medium bowl, stir all ingredients; cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight to allow flavors to meld.
5. To serve, evenly divide Acai-Infused Yogurt into 6 serving bowls; top with about 3/4 cup granola. Evenly arrange kiwis, bananas, mango, pineapple, pomegranate arils and pistachios over each bowl.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 596 Calories, 23g Fat (12g Saturated), 11mg Cholesterol, 192mg Sodium, 84g Carbohydrates, 10g Fiber, 19g Protein
To toast coconut: Spread coconut on parchment-lined rimmed baking pan; toast at 300° for 15 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring every 5 minutes.