Prep: 20 minutes plus chilling • Serves: 12
14 chocolate wafers
1-1/2 teaspoons honey
1-1/2 tablespoons bittersweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons milk
1 container (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder plus additional for serving (optional)
2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. In small microwave-safe bowl, heat butter 25 seconds or until melted.
2. In food processor with knife blade attached, process wafers until finely ground; add honey and butter and pulse until incorporated. Evenly spoon wafer crumb mixture into each of 12 (2-ounce) mini dessert glasses or ramekins; gently press crumbs into bottom of glasses.
3. In medium microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips in microwave oven 1 minute or until melted, stirring every 20 seconds; cool. Stir in milk.
4. In food processor with knife blade attached, process cream cheese, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, yogurt and vanilla extract until smooth. Add chocolate-milk mixture; process until combined. Transfer cream cheese mixture to large bowl; with rubber spatula, gently fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping. Evenly spoon chocolate mousse into glasses over crumb mixture; refrigerate 4 hours.
5. To serve, evenly top each cheesecake with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with cocoa powder, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 mini cheesecake): 120 Calories, 4g Fat (2g Saturated), 5mg Cholesterol, 170mg Sodium, 19g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 4g Protein
For a decorative effect, transfer the chocolate mousse into a large zip-top plastic bag and snip off a bottom corner with scissors. Pipe the chocolate mousse into glasses over the crumb mixture.